Responsive Website Design is just the beginning...
How does it work? - Process
Website design or redesign
You contact us about your project. We talk it over briefly on the phone and we send you a cost estimate.
After confirmation of a budget and schedule the following process applies:
You answer briefing guidelines questions and we meet to discuss your communication and marketing strategy, the content organization, and features you need.
The design starts. Concepts are presented with the home page and one or two typical inside pages as examples..
We meet again to discuss what you like/do not like and what concept should be refined further.
You review the refinements and either approve the design or request minor revisions.
The HTML5/CSS3 templates are programmed and tested with all modern desktop browsers and on mobile phones and tablets.
The templates are transferred to our website developers. Under our supervision they will program the theme into your content management system (CMS).
What you should provide before we can start a website theme design or customization:
- Answers to the questions included in a “Website Design Worksheet” document that we will provide. They cover the following topics: company background, marketing communication, website project details, website audience.
- Your logo and brand guidelines if any.
- Your existing graphic communication materials if you wish for the website to carry a similar look.
- A list of other websites if you believe that they could inspire your website’s look and feel or its content organization.
- If possible, a draft of your content if not already published on the website.