Today it seems that everything is mission critical in how you run your business. Security, backup services, cloud storage, reliable connectivity demand a need to have "best practices" in place so that the worst won't happen. More people are counting on us than ever before to support their mission critical infrastructure, why not you?
$95 per hour
On-Site Technician - Business Desktop/Laptop Issues - Any Day 9AM till 9PM
$125 per hour
On-Site Technician - Server/Network/Router Issues - Any Day 9AM till 9PM
$250 and up per site
Virus and malware removal services for your web site. FTP access of your site required.
We will travel to your business to provide the service you need. No trip charges, just the hourly labor rates, with a minimum of one hour charged. If parts are required, an estimate will be drawn up for your approval before work continues. If your computer can get on the internet, we can most likely fix your issues remotely. Pricing starts at $50 for 30 minutes.
* All on-site service calls will be charged 1 hour minimum - after the first hour, you will be billed in 1/4 hour increments. If excessive travel is needed to customers destination (1 hour or more), additional mileage charges may apply.
Available Computer Services include:
- Wired or Wireless Network Setup and Router/Firewall Installations
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 setup and maintenance
- Virus Removal, Spyware Removal, and Pop-Up Removal
- Desktop, Laptop, and Server diagnostics and repair
- Network Design and Installation
- Scheduled Proactive Maintenance
- Remote Support - we can fix your issues remotely and quickly without even having an onsite visit (internet access must be operational for remote support)
- Internet/Local backup strategies for disaster recovery of your entire business
- Integration of Iphones/Ipads/Android/Blackberry/Windows Phone into your business processes
- Technology Consulting - not sure what is best for you or your business? We can help- we have over 100 small business clients just like you using our solutions.
- Upgrades including: hard drives, cdrom/cdrw/dvdrw drives, motherboard/processor upgrades, memory upgrades, case swaps, operating system upgrades
- We also can setup new systems, migrate data from old systems to new systems, offer unbiased advice on computer purchases or problems.
- For business customers, we also build custom desktops/servers using only processors and motherboards manufactured by Intel.